kellen2

Can I add my new husband's capital loss carryover to mine under my log in since we are now filing jointly under my log in?

so that he does not lose track of his capital loss carryover amounts, can I manually add them to mine going forward?
ToddL99

Yes, now that you are filing together his capital-loss carry forwards get added to (and reported on) your joint return.

kellen2

Ok, so just take his carryover total off his 2019 tax return and manually add it to what I see for me this year,correct?  I don't want to mess anything up if there is someplace else to put it!

AnnetteB6

Yes, that is correct.  Add the amounts together and enter the total.  

See the following TurboTax article for instructions:

How do I enter my capital loss carryover?

@kellen2