Ask the Experts about the new tax laws! >> Event happening TODAY!
marcela9257

California State Returns still say "Do Not File" when I try to print. State website says they are available. When will they be updated in the turbo tax system?

jerry2000
Alumni

marcela9257

The CA website states the forms are available, but the Turbo tax program still says do not file.  I have updated the program, but still can't print.  How do I clear the DO NOT FILE message?
jerry2000
Alumni

Go to the link that I provided in the answer and find out when the CA forms will be available.
jerry2000
Alumni