California FTB rejected my return for missing Form...

California FTB rejected my return for missing Form 4684 but my Federal return does not have this form.

Did you enter a causality or theft loss?    Non-business losses are no longer deductible on a Federal tax return but some states still allow it.

Allow me to restate my problem.  the reason for the eFile Reject was that the Form 4684 was missing.  However, according the pdf tax file, Form 4684 was included, but only page 2 because the loss was for Business Use Property.  Turbo Tax explanation/resolution to the problem was that I must include one for Personal Use Property (page 1).  However, Turbo Tax would not allow me to create the "missing" page 1.  The resolution was to print and mail in my return.  Would like to know to request a refund of my CA eFile fee ($24.99). 

Only customer support can refund.  Nobody in this public forum can do that.

There is no single published number because it changes contently depending on the nature of the call and agent availability. Following the link below will either give a current number for you to call or take your number for a callback.

(Note that phone support is for paying customers only. There is no phone support for Free Customers.)

Here is a TurboTax FAQ for contacting customer support.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number