Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Best Version of Quick Books for us?

I am self employed (LLC), my husband is employed and also has an LLC. We utilize every thing available to us and I'm curious which version of Quickbooks would be most helpful for us. I just signed up for the basic self employed (I am a paralegal and his LLC is a consulting business) and want to be sure this is the best one to track and utilize write offs and track all expenses for both the business and our personal expenses. I'm fairly new to book keeping, even though I'm going on 5 years self employed. Just trying to get more educated. 

Thanks! 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
JohnW152
Expert Alumni

Best Version of Quick Books for us?

Based on what you're describing, QuickBooks Self-Employed would appear to be sufficient for your needs.

However, it might be helpful to go through the What are you looking to do? questionnaire on QuickBooks' Find a plan that’s right for you page to see what version would best fit your needs. This page also has a chat function that might be helpful.

You can also look at the QuickBooksHelp articles Overview of QuickBooks Self-Employed and Switch from QuickBooks Self-Employed to QuickBooks Online to see what might be best for you and your husband.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies