Solved: Best 2016 TurboTax product if I am self-employed (~$15,000 annual income) and my husband is a salaried employed? FYI, I am no longer self employed in 2017.

Best 2016 TurboTax product if I am self-employed (~$15,000 annual income) and my husband is a salaried employed? FYI, I am no longer self employed in 2017.

I used Deluxe in the past.  Can I use it for this one year of my self employment since it has minimal deductions? (mileage, perhaps some office items)

Yes, if you use the CD or download TurboTax software (not TurboTax Online) you can use Deluxe.