aaronblenkush

Before I filed it showed I was getting $X federal refund, and that I owed $Y to state. However, now the main summary page shows I am getting a refund of $Z from state?

ee-ea

Turbo Tax just shows you the net of federal and state for your own info.  You will still get the full refund unless they keep it.  And you have to pay the other tax due.  So make sure you pay the IRS.  You can not have a tax due deducted from the other refund.

• Helpful?
  •  
  •  
    0
  •  
  •  
    0

aaronblenkush

I understand they are paid separately. That wasn't the issue. It was showing one number on my actual returns, but a DIFFERENT number on the summary page. Upon logging in today it appears to be correct. Seems like a bug.