Been waiting weeks for my turbo card to be told it...

Teanna

Been waiting weeks for my turbo card to be told it was returned to them yet ive received every single expected piece of mail other than my card and i live alone and **bleep** sure didnt send it back to them so returned by whom exactly and why?AND NOTCONTACT ME

Booboo2

PII Removed

mesquitebean

@Booboo2    This is a public Internet forum.  You should not post any personal info in this public forum.  To remove it, you can edit your comment.   Click the tiny blue 3-dot icon just to the right of your comment and choose EDIT.   A moderator has been notified and may remove it in the meantime.