Sunny 0525

Bank account

Hello,

I received 2019 tax return.

Thank you.

I selected the direct bank deposit but IRS sent with mail with some special

reason only this year.
so, I want to check it and if there is some problem then I want amend it. 
Can you help me?

thank you again.

Blessings,

bluedeb

Bank account

You cannot amend a return for banking information.  If banking information on file with the IRS is incorrect, a check will be sent for the stimulus money.  Also,  the IRS is trying to set up a web based portal for tax payers to enter their banking information.

Also, see the following from the IRS:

How will the IRS know where to send my payment?

The vast majority of people do not need to take any action. The IRS will calculate and automatically send the economic impact payment to those eligible.

For people who have already filed their 2019 tax returns, the IRS will use this information to calculate the payment amount. For those who have not yet filed their return for 2019, the IRS will use information from their 2018 tax filing to calculate the payment. The economic impact payment will be deposited directly into the same banking account reflected on the return filed.

The IRS does not have my direct deposit information. What can I do?

In the coming weeks, Treasury plans to develop a web-based portal for individuals to provide their banking information to the IRS online, so that individuals can receive payments immediately as opposed to checks in the mail.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-payments-what-you-need-to-know

bluedeb

Bank account

Also, see the following from the IRS: