vbventures

Are there hundreds of loopholes that help cut my taxes factored into your programs such as the Premier (which I have now)?

Newsmax Magizine is promoting a book that makes such claims is the reason I am asking?

DawnC0

There are hundreds of perfectly legit tax breaks programmed into the TurboTax software.  Here is one example - the article below details many tax breaks that may be available to you if you itemize your taxes.  When you go through the itemized deductions section in TurboTax, all of these possible breaks are covered.  You have the option to skip through and enter what you want or you can allow TurboTax to guide you through all of the possible tax breaks.  And this is just 1 of many areas of your tax return with tax break potential.  

How to Maximize Your Itemized Tax Deductions  

Of course, not everyone qualifies for every break.  However, if you do qualify for a tax, TurboTax is equipped to handle it and properly report it on your taxes.   

See this link a full description on what each version covers.  TurboTax Product Guide  With each step up, TurboTax provides in-depth guidance on more topics.  

DawnC0