calvinhamstra

"Adjustments to QBI - a value here is not yet supported in the program for the qualified business income deduction..will be enabled in a subsequent release" How do I fix?

JulieS

You will not be able to fix this error until after the IRS finalizes the instructions for Form 8995-A. This is a new form for 2019, that is used to calculate your QBI deduction.

After the IRS finalizes the instructions, Turbo Tax will incorporate the form into the Turbo Tax program. 

Once the update is completed, this error should be resolved.

calvinhamstra

Is there a timeline of when this will be done so I can file?

ThomasM125

It should be available by February 5, 2020.