razorub

According to your website, the Form 4562 Depreciation and Amortization is available now with the Windows software version of TurboTax. Is this 100% confirmed?

maglib

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908854-irs-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-perso...  The times are estimated and based on PST.  Hopefully some time soon today.

Once available, you may need to sign out and back in.

Note that once the IRS has it available in print, they don't necesarilly have the electronic forms available and they have to go through testing prior to going live.

I am not a TT employee.

I hope this helped.

**I don't work for TT. Just trying to help. All the best.
***Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post

maglib

I am not a TT employee.

I hope this helped.