Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

sbosshardt@proto
Returning Member

A "Check This Entry" page says "Form 2210AI: SelfEmploymentIncomeBAmt must be entered." A text box under it is labeled "Self-Employment Income-TP". What's expected of me?

Underneath, there is a preview of a Form 2210 page 4 (I can't see very much at a time - the frame is short and has a scroll bar).

All of the text boxes for this form appear to be disabled.

Background:
I had been paying estimated taxes during the year, and felt I was putting in (more than?) sufficient amounts.  I made a significant chunk of income towards the end of the year.

I'm thinking I may have slipped through the cracks somehow. The message appears to use field names that a programmer would use for variable naming - not something you'd show to an end-user.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
sbosshardt@proto
Returning Member

A "Check This Entry" page says "Form 2210AI: SelfEmploymentIncomeBAmt must be entered." A text box under it is labeled "Self-Employment Income-TP". What's expected of me?

Just to clarify something because of the word wrapping on this forum...

"Self-Employment Income-TP" is what the text input box label says. There isn't a space on either side of the dash. (In fact, there isn't any space between the label and the input box. The "P" and the edge of the input box are touching.)

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies