Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

2023 Taxes - At last step, I clicked Continue (?) and it took me to Credit Karma. Hit back key and went back to TurboTax with status of Pending. I don't like this.

Never had this before. Usually hit Submit and clear I am actually filing taxes but not this time. This push for Credit Karma did not give me the sense of security I usually feel when I file via TurboTax. Felt like a scam but also with lack of security that I filed/approved submission. It says PENDING, so hoping this means it is all set. I should get the verification text from IRS within next 48 hours so then I will know. But posting because I really did not like how the process ended. Been filing for 20 years via TurboTax and this is a first.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
MarilynG1
Expert Alumni

2023 Taxes - At last step, I clicked Continue (?) and it took me to Credit Karma. Hit back key and went back to TurboTax with status of Pending. I don't like this.

Yes, it sounds like you are all set with a PENDING status, even though the submission process seemed a bit different than usual. 

Here's how you can Check Efile Status

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies