Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

glosborne
Returning Member

2022 Califormia Schedule D 540 Link in "Check this Entry" doesn't work - at a complete lost on what to do with this. Please help

I can't find this carryover worksheet for California Schedule 540 Schedule D . I've never heard of this before and this is entirely new to me.

I have a federal capital loss carryover, can't state the amount here obviously, and now I have to enter the one for California and apparently there's a worksheet I have to file for 2022, which I don't recall doing for that tax year.

Please help me. What is going on here? I'm at a complete loss. What additional documents would I need to help me complete this California worksheet that I would have to file?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
glosborne
Returning Member

2022 Califormia Schedule D 540 Link in "Check this Entry" doesn't work - at a complete lost on what to do with this. Please help

It's been a week and I'm still lost on what I'm supposed to do here.

It seems that I can just ignore this and have the loss carryover to another period, hopefully by then people would be much more helpful or that California would be less bureaucratic/difficult on this.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies