Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the W-4! >> Event happening TOMORROW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

1095B Form

I am using TurboTax Deluxe on CD and when I get to this question, it asks me if I have a 1095A.  Like last year, I said Yes (I did have proof of health insurance (a 1095B form) but last year, there were no follow-up questions.) And just like last year, I again don't have an A but I do have a 1095B. Apparently everything they are asking me to enter does not match any box # I have on the B form; nor the column letter matches anything either.

So I tried marking "No I do not have one" just to see what would happen... and Turbotax made it quite clear my return would be rejected by the IRS. I need to know how to fill in the requested info Turbotax is asking me to enter into the computer.

Appreciate any help I can get.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

1095B Form

Go back and say no to having 1095-A or to having Marketplace insurance. Just say you had coverage all year if that’s the case. Form 1095-B doesn’t have to be filed. 

1095B Form

Have the same question on input of a 1095-B information in TurboTax Deluxe as shown above. The reply suggested saying "NO" to having a 1095-A option and just say you had coverage all year if that is the case.  My question is: Where would I input: "Just say you had coverage all hear if that is the case"?  This seems to be a yearly recurring question.   

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies