swottercreek

1095a column a shows enrolled thru April of 2017. Blue Cross sent a letter saying insurance ended 3/31/17.

The BCBS rep used my wife's income only when applying for Obamacare in 2015. We file jointly (I am on Medicare and a supplemental).

The 1095-A shows four months of premium support for my wife, but BCBS sent a letter to say it ended in 3/31/17.

Coleen3

The 1095-A is the official filing form from the Marketplace. If you are unsure and think you may get a corrected form, contact the Marketplace before filing.

Coleen3