Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

1095-A Healh insurance page -- Entered information is correct but page is telling me to fix errors. No box is highlighted. I don't know what error it wants me to fix?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
Dimwit
Returning Member

1095-A Healh insurance page -- Entered information is correct but page is telling me to fix errors. No box is highlighted. I don't know what error it wants me to fix?

If you are talking about the 'form view' 1095-A Health Ins. page, and no errors show on the form itself, a couple of things to check are if you entered those premiums anywhere else (either in the health expenses section under premiums, or in the section about high deductible insurance prior to that). 

Another issue with that page can be whether unemployment was recorded as income (or not) and the form requires some questions regarding that to be answered first - and of course all the arguments have to agree: if you got unemplyment it should be recorded as such, or the set of conditions in the reverse case must also agree... You may have also received notice that you were eligible to receive unemplyment - even if you did not actually receive any in 2021.  

I know it can be irritating but sometimes the format can be the issue (there is a space, decimal point, letter etc  before after or somewhere else that ruins the form's day...).

If you still haven't found it, and haven't already proceed through to the end of the tax program, to save time I highly suggest going forward and then when you get to the review process prior to filing, the program should help you find exactly where the error is in the review and error process...  If it ISN'T clear, report back here so we can bring it to TT's attention.   

Here is a general info posting on 1095-A.   

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/credits-and-deductions/help/where-do-i-enter-my-1095-a/00/26456

Good luck! 

I have a problem with this form that review insists I fix. I entered exactly what was on the 1095A which included amounts on the first three lines and columns. Line 24to32 had zeroes. Those lines all indicate and issue (yellow) but no matter what I cannot clear them. Nothing works. The review asks me to fix it. No matter what I cannot clear the boxes or enter zero. I'm ready to file, bit cannot because of this.

JulieS
Expert Alumni

Yes, this error comes from entering the zeroes on lines 24 to 32. You need to delete all 27 of the zeroes to fix it. 

When the error comes up in Review, highlight the box with the zero in it, click delete or backspace to clear it and then Continue. Repeat 26 more times. 

If you prefer, you can go back to the 1095-A and delete the zeroes there:

1. Select Federal from the left side menu, then  Deductions & Credits.
  2. Scroll down the list to find Medical.
  3. Expand the section, look for Affordable Care Act (Form 1095-A).
  4. Select Edit/ Add to the right.
  5. Click Edit to the right of your entry.
  6. Clear lines 24 through 32 by highlighting the zero and clicking delete or backspace to clear the entry. 
  7. Click Continue.
  8. Select Review on the left side menu and run it again.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies