Solved: Your instructions on how to switch to itemized deductions are inaccurate. Please tell me how to switch to itemized deductions.

maryjfowlerga

Your instructions on how to switch to itemized deductions are inaccurate. Please tell me how to switch to itemized deductions.

macuser_22

It's the same in all versions.

macuser_22

It's the same in all versions.

maryjfowlerga

Thank you!  The screen shots were very helpful
macuser_22

You can check the actual amount of itemized deductions by using the Search Topics for "itemized deductions, choosing" (under "My Account, Tools" in the online versions). Click on "Change my deduction". That will display the actual amount of itemized deductions vs. the standard deduction. (Be sure to uncheck "Change my deduction" after checking it so you do not lock in the wrong deduction.)

maryjfowlerga

It does not give me an option to "change my deductions" Does the TurboTax version I use matter?