okiewitch

Will a property sold in 02/26/2016 qualify because I got a message that said it must be within the last quarter?

My rental property sold on 02/26/20216 but the message said it didn't qualify because it was not sold between 09/01/2016 and 12/31/2016.  what difference does it make what month as long as it was sold during the tax year?

PatriciaV

It's possible that the purchase date you entered was between these dates.

Return to the Rental Property asset you sold and check your entry in the "Date Purchased" box.

If this doesn't resolve the issue, you may need to delete the property asset and re-enter.

PatriciaV