June 6, 2019 7:37 AM
You may have accidentally selected that you had a home or paid mortgage interest in the interview process. You can change your entry using the instructions below.
- Log in to your TurboTax online account and select the "Take me to my return" button.
- On the left menu bar, select "Federal".
- Select "Deductions & Credits" in the top middle part of the screen.
- Scroll down to the Your Home section and click "Start/Revisit" next to Mortgage Interest, Refinancing, and Insurance (Form 1098).
- Select "No" on the next screen that asks Did you pay any home loans in 2017?.