cnb09a

Why is it saying they detected a lapse in my health care coverage? I had coverage the entire year.

Go back and revisit the question asking if you had coverage all year.  You may have checked the wrong box.

tabennick

I have a 1095-C from my spouses employer showing that I had coverage all year but continue to get a lapse in coverage question. What could I be doing incorrectly?

MayaD

You don't need to report form 1095-C on your return. Revisit the Medical section and make sure you didn't accidentally check that you received form 1095-A.

1. Login to your account. 
  2. Go to Federal Taxes.
  3. Go to Deductions and Credit.
  4. Scroll down to Medical and click show more.
  5. Go to Affordable Care Act (Form 1095-A).
  6. On the screen Did you receive form 1095-A for your Health Insurance Plan? Select No.