jwesterb

Which Package do I need to use this year. Last year I had a foreclosed property and there was amount differences between purchase and sold price, and other issues?

DawnC0

Premier will cover all of your possibilities, but you may only need Deluxe depending on your situation and the ''other issues'' you mentioned.   Deluxe will handle any 1099-A or 1099-C forms, but if you have any capital gain on the property, you will need Premier.  See the article below to learn more about how foreclosures affect your tax return.  

How Short Sales and Foreclosures Affect Your Taxes 

DawnC0