You can enter out-of-pocket expenses that were required to support/perform your duties on Form 2106. Use the steps below to enter those.
Follow the instructions below to add a new vehicle:
1. Select "Federal Taxes" at the top of the page
2. Select the "Deductions & Credits" sub-tab
3. Scroll down to "Employment Expenses" and select "Show More"
4. Select "Start" next to "Job Expenses for W-2 Income"
Select "Edit" next to your occupation(Or enter it when asked)
6. Continue forward through the screens - you should come across home office expenses, vehicle expenses, assets, and some other questions
7. Towards the end of the section you should arrive to a screen titled "Job-Related Expenses" where you can enter your gear and clothing expenses