If you are a US citizen or resident who earned wages overseas, enter your wages as foreign income.
Here are the steps in TurboTax online program:
1. After sign into your account, select Take me to my return
2. At the right upper corner, in the search box , type in foreign income and Enter
3. Select Jump to foreign income
4. Next screen, Did You Make Any Money Outside the United States? answer Yes
5. On screen, What Form(s) Was Foreign Income Reported On ?check the third box and continue to proceed
If you lived outside United States for at least 330 days during 12 consecutive months, you might be able to exclude your foreign income from your taxes. For more information, see Foreign income and exclusion and Extension. For tax year of 2016, the maximum foreign earned income exclusion amount is $101,300