Solved: Where do I enter uninsured storm damage that we had the summer of 2018 ?

Where do I enter uninsured storm damage that we had the summer of 2018 ?

Important Note: Due to Tax Reform, the deduction for personal casualty or theft losses has been repealed in tax years 2018 – 2025, unless the loss occurred in a Federally-Declared Disaster Area

If your loss did occur in the Federally-Declared Disaster Area, you will report it on Form 4684 – Theft and Casualty Losses. Use Form 4684 to figure your losses and report them on Form 1040, Schedule A. 

The following TurboTax FAQ includes detailed instruction for reporting this loss on your return. https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301959

Was this in a Federally declared disaster zone?  If not, you cannot claim it under the new tax law.