Solved: Where do I enter “property tax Relief," and/or "property tax Freeze"? I have received two separate checks in 2017.

mamoo

Where do I enter “property tax Relief," and/or "property tax Freeze"? I have received two separate checks in 2017.

MinhT

The property tax relief and property tax freeze checks are reductions of your property taxes. If you itemize your deductions to claim property taxes, you reduce your property taxes by the amounts of these two checks. If you do not itemize your deductions, you do not have to report these two checks.

MinhT

olryfarr

I have a similar situation in the state of Maine. Your answer gives me the exact guidance I needed. Thank you so much!