lchepo

Where can "Personal, Home and Family credits" be found since it does not show in Premium?

There is no item "Personal, Home and Family credit" heading shown in my copy of Premium.

EdwardK

To view all Deductions & Credits in TurboTax CD/Download, please follow the instructions below:

1. On the top, select FEDERAL TAXES.
  2. Underneath, select Deductions & Credits.
  3. On the How do you want to enter your deductions and credits? screen, select I'll choose what I work on. See attached screenshot.
  4. On the Your 2017 Deductions and Credits screen, scroll up/down to see the Your Home header, You and Your Family header, etc. See attached screenshot.

EdwardK

1. On the top, select FEDERAL TAXES.