turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

lchepo

Where can "Personal, Home and Family credits" be found since it does not show in Premium?

There is no item "Personal, Home and Family credit" heading shown in my copy of Premium.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Where can "Personal, Home and Family credits" be found since it does not show in Premium?

To view all Deductions & Credits in TurboTax CD/Download, please follow the instructions below:

1. On the top, select FEDERAL TAXES.
  2. Underneath, select Deductions & Credits.
  3. On the How do you want to enter your deductions and credits? screen, select I'll choose what I work on. See attached screenshot.
  4. On the Your 2017 Deductions and Credits screen, scroll up/down to see the Your Home header, You and Your Family header, etc. See attached screenshot.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

To view all Deductions & Credits in TurboTax CD/Download, please follow the instructions below:

1. On the top, select FEDERAL TAXES.
  2. Underneath, select Deductions & Credits.
  3. On the How do you want to enter your deductions and credits? screen, select I'll choose what I work on. See attached screenshot.
  4. On the Your 2017 Deductions and Credits screen, scroll up/down to see the Your Home header, You and Your Family header, etc. See attached screenshot.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies