No, that has not changed. You are able to enter more than one car, in TurboTax. If you used TurboTax last year, that information should have carried forward into this year's tax return.
See the screenshot below of where to Add a Vehicle.
This TurboTax FAQ maybe helpful: What self-employed expenses can I deduct?
If you are self-employed (Schedule C), enter/edit your vehicle's mileage:
- Type vehicle expenses, self-employed business in the search/find box and click search.
- Click on Jump to vehicle expenses, self-employed business.
- Edit your business.
- At the 'Your xxxx Business' screen, scroll down to Business Expenses.
- Click start/update next to Business Vehicle Expense.
- Continue with the onscreen interview until you get to the 'How Do You Want to Enter Your Mileage for your vehicle'.