What do I do if I don't have a 1099 and still need to claim my taxes and that income that I've earned I know how much I've learned and I know my deductions like my mileage on my car

AnnetteB

It is not required that you have income reported on a Form 1099-MISC in order to enter self-employment income.  You can enter your income without a 1099.

When you are working through your Schedule C income and expenses, simply indicate that your income was in the form of cash.  Look for the income category of Additional income and other income to enter cash income.

AnnetteB

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing