gator42

Were the forms for earned income credit and child tax crrdit available on January 11 , the day I completed my taxes?

Ok ... if those form were required in your return ( they are filled in automatically) then you could not pass the REVIEW tab or  Transmit the return.   Review the return now if you did not do so already. 

SusanY1

Yes, the forms were available in the TurboTax product on January 11, 2020. 

For a complete list of forms and their estimated availability click on this link TurboTax IRS forms availability table.

FYI ... if you have EIC or ACTC ... your return will not start processing until 2/22 or later ...

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/refund-timing

gator42

Thanks, but I did try  to review  before I asked the question