Form 8824 is for like-kind exchange - it basically means you traded the current vehicle you use for work in for another vehicle you will be using for work. If you did not trade in your vehicle, follow the steps below to remove Form 8824.
To remove Form 8824:
1. Go to "My Account" in the top right corner
2. Select "Tools"
3. Under "Tools Center" select "Delete a Form"
Navigate to "Form 8824"
and select "Delete" next to it
To show that you did not trade-in or sell your vehicle:
1. Select "Federal Taxes" at the top of the page
2. Select the "Deductions & Credits" sub-tab
3. Scroll down to "Employment Expenses" and select "Show More"
4. Select "Revisit" next to "Job Expenses for W-2 Income"5. Select "Edit" next to your occupation
6. Continue to the Vehicle Summary page and select "Edit" next to your vehicle
7. Continue until your arrive to the screen that says, "Are You Still Using Your Car for Business?" in blue
8. Answer "Yes, I am still using my car for business"
9. Proceed to select "Continue" until finished with the section if you don't need to change anything else
NOTE: If you are not using your car for job use anymore then select, "No, I stopped using my car for business" and proceed to enter the date that you stopped using it.