Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Transportation expenses

Can I deduct expenses used to travel to work related trainings if my means of transportation is the public bus
1 Reply
New Member

Transportation expenses

Please follow the instructions below to enter your job-related expenses:

·         Go to Federal Taxes

·         Find the Deductions and Credits tab

·         Choose "I'll choose what I work on"

·         Scroll down to Employment Expenses

·         Click Start next to Job-Related Expenses

Let me know if you have further questions.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings