Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tax and Interest Deduction Worksheet Line 2a principal res + AZ box 82F

Tax and Interest Deduction Worksheet Line 2a principal res

This is a required fix before I can efile but the deductions are already on home office entry on Sch C. But seems I can not even review return but have to decide if efile or mail.  I insists I have to mail if I can't fix the fix that doesn't (shouldn't) need fixing since the non-bus percentage should flow to Sch A but I can not see it it did.

I have a very complex return I want to efile and has not been an issue in prior years - over 10 years of office in home where the % bus is taken.

Using TT Premium which is not even listed in the box showing additions so I used Self Employed in asking this question.

I happen to come from a long ago CPA tax supervisor background at old Touche Ross now Deloitte and going crazy trying to figure this (and other things) out.  Have used TT for decades and this years changes have resulted in many issues and hours to research and try and find answers. 

Took me forever to find how do do a solo 401k deduction but finually found it totally different from answers here from 2023.

AND AZ EXTENTION BOX!  the old why can't we check the AZ  extension box 82F so we can efile since we filed a TT Fed extension and no AZ is needed when do Fed.  So each year I have to respond to an late payment notice since TT won't check the box and I efile.  I have no idea if its added this year (I doubt it) since I can't even start or see the AZ return before the Fed is fixed it seems. 

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Tax and Interest Deduction Worksheet Line 2a principal res + AZ box 82F

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies