Solved: Sold my home in 2017. Does TurboTax handle items noted in IRS pub 523 during regular tax preparations

Sold my home in 2017. Does TurboTax handle items noted in IRS pub 523 during regular tax preparations

You will be asked for the cost basis and selling price, and the dates of the sales.  For cost basis, there is a "guide me" routine that will ask about many of the specific items that increase your cost basis, to help remind you of them.  turbotax also handles depreciation recapture if this was a former rental, non qualified use, and the capital gains exclusion.

TurboTax handles just about everything related to selling your home. What specific items in Pub. 523 are you concerned about?