sgoldner1

Should I claim child care deduction? mom watched my kids mon-fri at her house, I paid her each week. She's not claiming on her taxes, can I still claim child care?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

DianeW

You can claim it on your taxes, however your Mom's information must be listed, including her name, social security number and address.  She is required to report the income if it was not intended as a gift from you.  

• Click the image attached to enlarge and view showing the information required on your tax return.

DianeW