June 5, 2019 3:27 PM
You will need to print or preview your return choosing to include government and TurboTax worksheets.
If you have not filed, but have paid your TurboTax fees (or registered your Free return)
- Click on Tax Tools in the column on the left
- Click on Print Center
- Click on Print, save or preview this year's return
- You will be asked which returns you want to print.
- Indicate you want to include government and TurboTax worksheets (See screenshot below)
- Once you have made your choices, click on View or Print Forms.
If you have already e-filed your return,
- Click on Tax Home in the left column.
- Scroll down and under the status of your Federal and State returns, click on Add a State.
- This will take you back to your return. Now follow the steps above.