Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Sch K-1 Wks-S Corporation - Section 179 Expenses

I can't file because of this error:   "Sch K-1 Wks-S Corporations: Activity name has entries for certain deductions such as section 179 and other expenses that may be individually limited. For purposes of the qualified business income deductible those expenses are not yet supported.  This will be enabled in a subsequent release". 

WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO FILE?????

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
Irene2805
Expert Alumni

Forms 8995 and 8995-A, the forms used to to calculate the amount of QBID, are not final yet.  TurboTax will update the program after the IRS finalizes their instructions.  After that update you should see the QBID on your tax return and you will be able to file.

For current information on forms availability, please click on this link:  Federal forms availability   [Note:  Forms 8995 and 8995-A might appear at the bottom of the list, not necessarily in numerical order.]

The forms say available, but I still get the error message. When will the update occur in TurboTax so I can file?

T-99
Returning Member

I have the same problem: cannot eFile due to this update not yet being ready, even though TurboTax's list shows that the forms are available and supported. When is this going to make it into an update?

T-99
Returning Member

It says they're ready and supported, but it clearly hasn't made it into the update for downloaded Mac products. When is this going to happen?

Hello,

I am having the same issue, using TurboTax online, I checked the link you gave, and like many have already stated, those forms are listed as being available.  When can we expect these forms to be added to the online system so that I can file my taxes?  This is a bit ridiculous.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies