Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Kevin3
Returning Member

Form 6292 how many does the online version of turbotax support? I have 32 properties sold in installment

Form 6292 installment sales. The desktop version has a limited on how many I can have. Does the online Version of turbotax bussiness also have the same limit? If so how many?
 I know that the proseries does not. but would like the step by step.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

Form 6292 how many does the online version of turbotax support? I have 32 properties sold in installment

The online version is a stripped-down inferior version of the desktop version.  So any limits would be the same or LESS.

Kevin3
Returning Member

Can you be sure as I was told it had more functions and higher limits then the desktop version.

I'm not sure who told you that, but I am not aware of any additional functions or abilities.  The only differences that I am aware of are the additional limitations.

Kevin3
Returning Member

How many does the latest desktop version allow?

Kevin3
Returning Member

anyone have a answer for 2022 version of desktop. How many installment sales it will allow?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies