wint6781

My wife is a teacher. I put down she had on the job expenses and now I have a schedule C. How do I delete?

AmandaR1

Updating the Job Expenses section, will not give you a schedule C. Instead, you can Delete her occupation by going back into Federal Taxes >> Deductions & Credits >> Employment Expenses. 

Under this section, it sounds like you updated Job-Related Expenses, so if you Revisit/Update this section, you'll see her occupation listed on the summary screen (if you already entered) and you can select Delete to the right of the Edit button.

Directly above this, under Employment Expenses, you'll find Teacher (educator) Expenses which is a more favorable and special $250 deduction for teachers. 

AmandaR1