bee-derman

My Turbo Tax form is stating that I paid property tax, but I did not. I have income tax paid to the state of Oregon, but NO property tax, why is it reporting this error?

LinaJ2018

It seems like you might have filed a Form 1098 last year.  If you have not filed this year's taxes, you can simply delete this form by following these steps:

• Sign in to your account, select Pick up where you left off
  • To your left, select Tax Tools, click on the drop-down arrow
  • Select Tools
  • Under Other helpful links, choose to Delete a form
  • Scroll down the list to locate the Form 1098, select Delete and Continue with My Return

LinaJ2018

• Select Tools
bee-derman

I have never owned property which is why I Don't pay Property tax, therefore I would not have filed a Form 1098 in any year.