Solved: My girlfriend which is maria mother is claming her do i still put her on my tax form

tskull1

My girlfriend which is maria mother is claming her do i still put her on my tax form

LinaJ2018

No.  If her mother is claiming her as her dependent on the tax return, you will not qualify and therefore do not include her on your tax return. 

LinaJ2018

Hal_Al

That answer is correct but assumes you and your girlfriend (GF) live together with the child.
If  you live apart AND the child lives with you, i.e. you are the custodial parent; the answer will be different.