Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

BradM2
Returning Member

Itsdeductible missing

I see several folks have reported missing data by year or otherwise and the replies indicate the possibility of a different user name (can have 5) tied to an email.  I have hard copies or screen shots of the work inputed for 2017, 2018, etc. and i realized at least 2 different logins. None in either.  The login screen shows other names and each time I try those it wants a new password ( I have been putting in the same now as new) however the other option searches on our last name, SSN, birthday, etc. and ironically nothing comes up.  That confused me as I have used turbo tax for years and its deductible as far back before Turbotax even owned it.  I can reenter it but I am seeing apparent code issues with the name search and finding my missing years under any of the login in names.  The bigger worry is why the system can't find me with any of the data it asks me for. RESPONSE No Match found. Make sure you're using the primary taxpayer's info...etc.  Help please.  FYI I am doing past years due to medical conditions that put all of this on the side burner and now trying to catch up. Today was the 3 year limit on 2018 and I will be losing several hundred dollars in a refund.  Too late I know.

Just need to find all these missing entries.  Thank you!   Suggestion for code..first show all logins under an email for us to select from and perhaps when a name login list comes up, put an icon next to it showing TT2017, TT2018, etc and ID2019, ID 2020, etc...  ID is its deductible. Then folks can see what to choose...and another option to move to a different login?  Thank you for all your years of support! B

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
DawnC
Expert Alumni

Itsdeductible missing

Here's how to view a list of your Intuit accounts:

1. First, sign out of your account (otherwise, you'll be thrown into a loop in step 2)
  2. Go to our Let's get you signed in page
  3. Enter your email address, phone number, or user ID
  4. We'll send a code to either your email address or your phone. Enter the code we've sent you
  5. We'll show you a list of your accounts. Select the one you want to sign in to

If you have multiple TurboTax accounts, pick one and stick with it when you do future tax returns. That way we can automatically transfer your tax info over year after year. It also makes accessing your prior-year returns much easier.

You can have many accounts, but to get It's Deductible to import, you have to be using the same account.   I used a different account years ago for my donations.   Since I never switched and I still use the old account, I can't import my donations (because the Intuit account with my tax history is a different sign in) so I sign in to my tax return account, print my totals and manually enter my donations into TurboTax each year.   Thank you for the suggestion; it is a good one!

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies