Here's a solution that has worked for other MAC OS who have had the same problem.
Did additional research via Google. Here's what I did to successfully resolve this issue and upload Its Deductible info to TurboTax Premier '17.
I removed the Intuit session tokens that are stored in my Mac Keychain. [Note: If you have a password protected tax return, be sure that you remember the password that was used while saving your tax return.]
I reset the Intuit ID keychains:
1) Quit TurboTax Mac application.
2) Navigate to /Applications/Utilities directory and launch "Keychain Access" application. Type "intuit id" text in Search box located at top right corner.
3) Deleted all search results for "Intuit ID" where "application password" was listed in the"Kind" column
4) Restarted Mac
5) Opened tax return and navigated to the "Do you have an Account with ItsDeductible Online?" prompt Charitable and selected "Yes."
6) This time it prompted me for the ItsDeductible user ID (or email) as well as password...and it then uploaded all my It’s Deductible Online entries just like the good old days!
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
@JakailaLO THANK YOU - that fixes the problem that has happened for the last three years. This time I'm going to write a note and save it so I remember to delete the keychain info before I start next year's return. You'd think they would warn Mac users of this problem.... sigh