Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I was told I would receive a refund of $7444 because I had donations to a charity and because I paid my car registration. If I pay the fee of $89. It was a lie I got 477

I was lied to. And charged a fee. I already reported to the bbb and will be reporting to news stations if I don't get refunded the $89 I paid on. $555 tax return when I was told I would receive $7444 . Because I donated to my church and paid car registration fees. Yall knew I wasn't gonna get $7000. And you waisted the IRS time andman hours  by sending me letters and having to fix the return anyways. I received $555.  But y'all still took the $89. Even though I didn't receive the $7444 you promised. With the right attorneys this is a federal offense. I am definitely entitled to the , $89 you charged me . And really you owe me $7444 you promised
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

I was told I would receive a refund of $7444 because I had donations to a charity and because I paid my car registration. If I pay the fee of $89. It was a lie I got 477

if the difference was due to calculation errors by Turbotax you can file a claim and be reimbursed for any penalties and interest you paid. It doesn't appear you did so maybe you get the $89 back, maybe not. Since you would not have gotten the $7K in any case that's nonrefundable.

if the errors were caused by your inaccurate input, don't expect anything from Turbotax.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/intuit-account-billing/submit-claim-turb... 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies