Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

I wanted to get my check reissued

I had gotten my check for my taxes sent to my old address, and wanted to get it reissued
1 Reply
Level 5

I wanted to get my check reissued

You will need to contact the IRS or state taxing authority (whoever sent the check to you).

IRS Telephone Assistance for Individuals:
Toll-Free, 1-800-829-1040
   Expect long wait times. 

Alternatively, this link has the local IRS offices.  After going to the link, you can click on the map for your location.  Contact Your Local IRS Office

How do I contact my state's Department of Revenue?

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings