Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I should have been eligible for eic...i cant get back to that particular page however to find out

I already filed but want to knowif im eligible for EIC
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
MollsBBU

I should have been eligible for eic...i cant get back to that particular page however to find out

Once you have submitted your tax returns, you may not go back in to the program unless you need to add a state or amend. However, you may reference your completed tax form to see any EIC amount you may have received. 

Please note: you will need to be on a browser rather than the mobile app to do this.

To reference a return you have already e-filed using TurboTax Online products, 

• Sign in to TurboTax Online, 
    • If you're unsure of what account you used, you may use this Account Recovery Tool to check your email address. TurboTax will email you with all tied userID's and you will have the opportunity to reset your password.
  • Click My TurboTax> My Tax Timeline
  • In the 2016 section, under "SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO", click Download/ print return or Download all forms and worksheets

To reference a return you have already filed using TurboTax Desktop products, please see this TurboTax FAQ for instructions.

Then, you may find your EIC amount depending on which Form you are filing (look for 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ):

• 1040EZ: Reference line 8a
  • 1040A: Reference line 42a
  • 1040: Reference line 66a
  • 1040X: Reference line 14
  • View solution in original post

1 Reply
    MollsBBU

Once you have submitted your tax returns, you may not go back in to the program unless you need to add a state or amend. However, you may reference your completed tax form to see any EIC amount you may have received. 

Please note: you will need to be on a browser rather than the mobile app to do this.

To reference a return you have already e-filed using TurboTax Online products, 

• Sign in to TurboTax Online, 
      • If you're unsure of what account you used, you may use this Account Recovery Tool to check your email address. TurboTax will email you with all tied userID's and you will have the opportunity to reset your password.
    • Click My TurboTax> My Tax Timeline
    • In the 2016 section, under "SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO", click Download/ print return or Download all forms and worksheets

To reference a return you have already filed using TurboTax Desktop products, please see this TurboTax FAQ for instructions.

Then, you may find your EIC amount depending on which Form you are filing (look for 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ):

• 1040EZ: Reference line 8a
  • 1040A: Reference line 42a
  • 1040: Reference line 66a
  • 1040X: Reference line 14
  • message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
    Manage cookies