plaksh

I pay my child care expenses using FSA. For the following question Did you pay for child or dependent care in 2018? What should i choose?

MichaelMc

Most likely, you will answer no. Only answer yes if you paid dependent or child care expenses in addition to those paid with FSA dollars.

If you have dependent care fees that were paid or reimbursed by an FSA, the amount paid or reimbursed will reduce the dollar limit on the amount of the Credit for Child and Dependent Care Expenses that you may take. If your dependent care expenses have been fully reimbursed by your FSA, you are ineligible for the credit.

For more details, please refer to:

IRS Pub. 503 Child and Dependent Care Expenses

MichaelMc

For more details, please refer to: