Solved: I paid supplemental property tax due in 2018, can I deduct this payment while filing my 2017 taxes?

I paid supplemental property tax due in 2018, can I deduct this payment while filing my 2017 taxes?

I got my supplemental tax assessed for the year June 2017 - July 2018 in January 2018. Then I paid supplemental property tax due in 2018, can I deduct this payment while filing my 2017 taxes?

You can only deduct the property tax in the year you actually paid it so you will not be able to deduct on 2017 tax return.