ton828

I paid property taxes on my mobile home [that I own] directly to the state of Arizona and I rented lot space all year. last year these taxes were refundable. ???

MarilynG

Property Tax is an Itemized Deduction on Schedule A.  Type 'property tax' in the Search window and then 'Jump to property tax' to enter the amount you paid. 

However, with increased Standard Deduction for 2018, you may get a better refund than itemizing.  TurboTax will give you the better deduction after you enter all your income and deductions.

Unfortunately, mobile home lot rent has never been a deduction on your Federal return.

In the Arizona interview, you may be able to claim your lot rent for a deduction in your state return. 

Here's instructions on how to to that: