I'm a Foreign Student who is considered a resident for taxes. My W-2 got sent to England. I did work for a company (on OPT) that was under the amount required for a W-2.

hfsevans

BurakG

First make sure you need to confirm that you need to file form 1040 not 1040NR (For F-1 visa holders requirements are a little big different) 

If you only have W-2 income and it is lower than standard deduction amount you do not need to file taxes as your standard deduction will cover all of your income. But even if this is the case I would also suggest to check box 2 on your W-2 which shows federal withholding amount. If you have withholding you can still file a return to get this amount back.